Choirbee of the Week: Michiko!


Meet Michiko, our Choirbee of the Week! She is a junior from Belmont, Massachusetts!




Is there any significance to your name?
It means “child on a clear path”

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
One of the people who works the cash register at a grocery shop

Strangest food you ever ate:
Cod milt at a sushi restaurant (I was feeling very adventurous - but not exactly my favorite food…)

Place you want to visit:
Prince Edward Island

Last song you listened to:
C’est la Vie – Henri Dikongue

When I’m stressed out I like to:
Take a walk or practice the piano

The childhood toy I always wanted, but never got:
Not exactly a toy, but I really wanted my own bike!

Pet Peeve:
Leg jiggling

Guilty Pleasure:
Road to Avonlea

Favorite Broadway musical:
Cats, Billy Elliot

Favorite sound:
Rain

Favorite thing about Wellesley:
The fact that everyone is so hard-working and friendly…and people here love what they do!

Playdoh or silly putty:
Playdoh

Apples or oranges:
Oranges

Rain or snow:
Snow

Letters or e-mail:
Both!

Tea or coffee:
Coffee for morning, tea for afternoon/evening

Anything else you think the choir should know!:
It’s been a little over two years since I first joined choir and I’m always so happy singing with you all. Being a member brings me so much joy - Thank you!


Comments

Popular Posts