Choirbee of the Week: Eloisa!

Meet Eloisa, our Choirbee of the Week! She's a first-year from Atlanta, Georgia.






Is there any significance to your name?
I was named after my great grandmother, who came to the US from Cuba when she was a kid.

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
I really looked up to my pediatrician, and wanted to be just like her. I even went as my pediatrician for Halloween one time. 

Strangest food you ever ate:
Octopus, on a dare.

Place you want to visit:
I really want to see the Grand Canyon one day.

Last song you listened to:
Bridges and Balloons, by Joanna Newsom

When I’m stressed out I like to:
Knit! I’ve already made a scarf this semester.

The childhood toy I always wanted, but never got:
Barbies! My mom wouldn’t let me play with them because she thought they would give me body image issues.

Pet Peeve:
Typos. Particularly your/you’re typos.

Guilty Pleasure:
I have a slight addiction to oatmeal raisin cookies…but I don’t feel guilty!

Favorite Broadway musical:
Three-way tie between Spring Awakening, Les Mis, and In the Heights

Favorite sound:
The little clicking sound when you refresh twitter on your smartphone. That’s the only reason I have a twitter.

Favorite thing about Wellesley:
The wonderful women! And the beautiful lake!

Playdoh or silly putty:
Playdoh, because it comes in cooler colors.

Apples or oranges:
Apples! I eat at least 2 a day.

Rain or snow:
Rain! Rainy days are my favorite.

Letters or e-mail:
Letters! I’ve been exchanging letters with a pen-pal since 5th grade!

Tea or coffee:
Impossible decision! Coffee in the morning and tea at night.

Anything else you think the choir should know!:
I am so happy to be in choir, and love all my choir sisters! 


Comments

Popular Posts