|Queen Bey and Chloe bonding together!|
Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain...
2. What is your major?Biology/Chemistry/Medicine/Radiology
3. Who is your all-time favorite musical artist?Elvis Costello (the best singer to come from Liverpool - the other 4 guys were hacks)
4. What is a song that always gets stuck in your head?The 1-877-Kars4Kids radio jingle (AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!)
5. What is your favorite piece the Choir has performed this year? Why?Only in Sleep. It reminds me that my girls were once young, and that now they are grown.
6. Who is your personal hero/heroine?Thomas Jefferson
7. What is your favorite spot to hang out on campus?The KSC pool (shallow end)
8. What is something you can't live without?Sunshine (radiologists are let outside 5 minutes each day)
9. What's your favorite food?Udon with a side of Unagi sushi
10. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why?F. Scott Fitzgerald (and Zelda if she's free). Or Russell Westbrook.
11. What movie could you watch over and over?Raising Arizona (first 30 minutes)
12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?Tanzania
13. What is your favorite thing about the Wellesley College Choir?Dr. G.
14. What is your favorite word?Penultimate. Wait, no, that is every choral conductor's favorite word!
15. Something people wouldn't guess by looking at you is:I've had season tickets to the ballet for most of my adult life.