Choirbee of the Week: Emma!

Meet Emma, our Choirbee of the Week! She is a junior from Washington DC/Bethesda Maryland.






Is there any significance to your name?
Emma is a Germanic name that means “whole.” In other news it was the only name my parents agreed on.

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Veterinarian, until I realized that sometimes the animals died

Strangest food you ever ate:
I ate zebra and crocodile in Cape Town last summer.

Place you want to visit:
Pakistan and India

Last song you listened to:
“Ghana-Guinea-Mali” by E.T. Mensah

When I’m stressed out I like to:
Eat, sadly. And read about development econ.

The childhood toy I always wanted, but never got:
My cousin Jenna and I were absolutely obsessed with this magic tea set for years. My family staged an elaborate prank involving this tea set last year… it was kind of mean but also hysterical.

Pet Peeve:
Smart people who do stupid things

Guilty Pleasure:
Real Housewives shows!

Favorite Broadway musical:
Wicked

Favorite sound:
Boots on snow

Favorite thing about Wellesley:
The wonderful and intelligent students & professors

Playdoh or silly putty:
Playdoh!!!

Apples or oranges:
BOTH- Honeycrisp apples and Satsuma oranges

Rain or snow:
Snowwwww!

Letters or e-mail:
Both, but I particularly love a good letter

Tea or coffee:
Tea!

Anything else you think the choir should know!:
I’m really interested in development microeconomics and traveling! You should chat with me if you share these interests!



Comments

Popular Posts