Meet Taylor DuRoss, our Publicity Manager!

Hi, I’m Taylor and I’ll be your Publicity Manager this year! I’m a sophomore and prospective Psychology major and Environmental Studies minor. I’m originally from Utica, New York and am so excited for another year at Wellesley with our lovely choir!

9984.jpg

Q: Tell us a little bit about your officer position!
A: As Publicity Manager, I make sure all our concerts and events are publicized, serve as a liaison for our alumnae, and let the rest of the world know what we’re up to at all times! You’ll find me snapping a million pictures of the choir and running our social media accounts.

Q: What is your favorite Choir memory?
A: One thing I really loved last year was performing with the choir at Baccaulaureate. It was so nice to be on campus in June after most students had left, and to enjoy spending time with my fellow choirbees without the stress of the schoolwork we usually have at Wellesley. It was a great way to finish off and reflect on my first year!

Q: What is your favorite piece we've sung so far?
A: I looooooved the Brahms pieces we sang last year!

Q: What are you most looking forward to this year?
A: I’m so excited to go on another choir tour! We had a great time in California last year, and I know our trip this spring break will be amazing too. (Shout out to Sophie for organizing it!)

Q: If you could meet one famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose?
A: Probably Barack Obama.  But it’d be really, really hard to choose between him and Michelle.

Q:  Other than choral stuff, what kind of music do you like to listen to?

A: All kinds of stuff! Lately, though, I’ve been listening to Frank Ocean’s new album on repeat. Definitely worth the wait, IMO.

Comments

Popular Posts