Choirbee of the Week: Berit!

Meet Berit, our Choirbee of the Week! She is a sophomore from Pullman, Washington majoring in Mathematics and Chinese.


Berit and the bee! So adorable.



Is there any significance to your name?
Berit is Scandinavian, and my last name is hyphenated because I have both of my parents’ last names.           

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
A witch - with a black cat and cauldron and everything.           

Strangest food you ever ate:
Boiled edible plants, when I was backpacking in Idaho.

Place you want to visit:
Hong Kong!

Last song you listened to:
“La Receta” by Kemo the Blaxican (I love Latin hip hop!!!)

When I’m stressed out I like to:
Go for a run around the lake.

The childhood toy I always wanted, but never got:
I always wanted a trampoline! Those were all the rage.

Pet Peeve:
When people leave dishes in our kitchen. (#RAproblems)

Guilty Pleasure:
Gossip Girl / House of Lies

Favorite Broadway musical:
Mamma Mia

Favorite sound:
When I go hiking - the sound of mountain streams, and crickets.

Favorite thing about Wellesley:
The ladies here are awesome!

Playdoh or silly putty:
Playdoh. Fun and tasty!

Apples or oranges:
Both           

Rain or snow:
I absolutely adore snow! It makes winter so beautiful and festive

Letters or e-mail:
E-mail. Sorry to admit it, but I’m too impatient for snail mail.

Tea or coffee:
Coffee

Comments

Popular Posts