Choirbee of the Week, Isabella '24!!!

 

Isabella Tjan is a returning bee and an integral part of the Wellesley College Choir! Ever so dedicated to her craft she's willing to do what's needed of her, whether it's switching voice parts mid rehearsals or simply just bringing good energy and vibes to the hive or chapel, Isabella's there and she delivers! Learn more about her down below! 

Name, class year and pronouns (if comfortable)

"Isabella Tjan, 2024, she/her/hers"

What is your rose (great memory), bud (what you’re looking forward to), and thorn (not so great memory) from the year so far!

"A fun memory was Choir Halloween! It was great to see everyone dress up and have a blast. I'm looking forward to Vespers; it's always very special and we work really hard to make it a fabulous concert. My thorn was missing the first few choir dinners."

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? (this could be anything, a favorite aspect like singing or bonding, a magical music moment, or what you’re excited for)

"My favorite part of choir has been making new friends with underclassmen and having a little! I remember that when I was a first year I really valued juniors and seniors guiding me and giving me advice, as I hope that I am doing with this year's first years."

What is your favorite spot on campus?

"My favorite spot on campus is probably Tupelo Point or Acorns House."

If you could invent your own class at Wellesley, what would it be and why?

"I haven't gotten a title for it, but it would revolve around Southeast Asian history, as there is still no course or professor that specializes in Southeast Asian history."



Comments

Popular Posts