Choirbee of the Week, Treya '25!!!

 

Treya Pember is a returning bee and an amazing musician to have in the choir for another year! They're a super strong and reliable person and musician, and they're always holding down the Alto 2 section and has good vibes all around! Learn more about them down below!

Name, class year and pronouns (if comfortable)

"Treya Pember, 2025"

What is your rose (great memory), bud (what you’re looking forward to), and thorn (not so great memory) from the year so far!

"One of my favorite memories this year was walking the Fenway baseball diamond at the last game of the Red Sox season with fellow choirbee Caroline! I'm looking forward to the couple of concerts I'm attending this semester, Panchiko & Machine Girl. My thorn is that I'm learning that midterm season punches extra hard when you're taking five classes."

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? (this could be anything, a favorite aspect like singing or bonding, a magical music moment, or what you’re excited for)

"I loved our first concert with an open audience during Friends and Family Weekend! It was my first such concert at Wellesley and it's so lovely to have the chapel full of such warm support <3."

What is your favorite spot on campus?

"To those who know me, it will not be surprising that I love the 12" telescope dome at the observatory. Using it to look at objects in the heavens never fails to take my breath away (figuratively and literally, the telescope is ~17 feet long and is operated with the assistance of several ropes)."

If you could invent your own class at Wellesley, what would it be and why?

"Analyzing Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008-2021) (with lightsaber combat)."



Comments

Popular Posts