Choirbee of The Week, Adhi '26!

 


Adhi Ramesh is a newbee and an amazing addition to the choir! She's always ready to step in and really be a team player, and she's a phenomenal musician and is so very kind to everyone in her section and in the choir! Learn more about her below!

Name, class year and pronouns (if comfortable)

"Adhi Ramesh, 2026, she/she"

What is your rose (great memory), bud (what you’re looking forward to), and thorn (not so great memory) from the year so far!

"Rose: Ahhh that’s hard because I’ve made so many great memories already…maybe when the choir sang to me on my birthday? Reminded me of my high school choir 😭❤️ Bud: The weekend (A.K.A. sleep)! Thorn: When I left some unwrapped chocolate in the pocket of my pants, did my laundry, and found that the chocolate had exploded and stained several of my favorite shirts. Go me! 🥳"

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? (this could be anything, a favorite aspect like singing or bonding, a magical music moment, or what you’re excited for)

"When we sang “Stars” at our last concert with the wine glasses and the lights dimmed, I was struck by the memory of our New Hampshire retreat. I remembered how we all stood outside, in the dark, just staring at the beautiful expanse of the universe stretched out in front of our eyes! I think it was such a breathtaking moment and I’m so glad we were able to sing “Stars” as well, especially since I sang that song in high school!"

What is your favorite spot on campus?

"My bed! But also Lake Waban. 🤩"

If you could invent your own class at Wellesley, what would it be and why?

"Adulting 101"


Comments

Popular Posts