Choirbee of the Week HAILEY '24!

Hailey Li is a returning bee who never fails to make you smile! She always brings impressive focus to rehearsals and learns all of her music quickly. Hailey is incredibly dedicated and we are all impressed by her every day! Learn more below :)



What is your name, class year and pronouns?

"I am Hailey Li (she/her), and I am a sophomore studying sociology and computer science."

What is your rose (great memory), bud (what you’re looking forward to), and thorn (not so great memory) from the year so far!

"My rose is being in the choir tour to Puerto Rico, and my bud is the summer holiday! I can't think of a thorn because everything about the choir was nice :)"

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? (this could be anything, a favorite aspect like singing or bonding, a magical music moment, or what you’re excited for!

"My favorite part of the choir is being on the tour to Puerto Rico! I enjoyed everything about the tour and got to know many wonderful people in choir much better than before." 

What is your favorite spot on campus?

"My favorite spot on campus is the lake, especially when it unfreezes."

If you could invent your own class at Wellesley, what would it be and why?

"Barber 101, because I was tricked to believe this class exists and really wanted to take it."

Comments

Popular Posts