Choirbee of the Week: Mary Martinez Nunez '21

     Our Second Choirbee of the week is Mary Martinez Nunez. Mary is new to choir and Wellesley and this year but that doesn't stop her from having one of the most positive attitudes of any member of choir. Mary has been so dedicated to choir through her constant hard work on her music and the way she is always asking to help out. We are so lucky to have Mary as a part of the choir this year and can't wait to hear how she progresses!


What's your major?My Major is Chmeistry.

What inspired you to join Choir?I've always loved singing but never had the opportunity to join any singing group. Coming to Wellesley inspired me to try out things I love doing. So I gave it a chance and auditioned for the Wellesley Choir.

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? My favorite part of being in the choir is bonding and learning music along so many talented women. 

What has been your favourite choir tradition so far?My favorite choir tradition so far is singing on Flower Sunday because it was also the first day I ever performed. 

What piece are you most looking forward to performing?I'm looking forward to performing Saro by Joshua Shank. 

What will you be doing with Yonce?Some of the things Yonce has been doing with me are studying, walking around the lake and getting bike rides around campus.  

Comments

Popular Posts