Skip to main content

Choirbee of the Week: Haley Goodrow '23


Our next Choirbee of the week is Haley Goodrow, a new bee and first year! Haley is always on top of her game and always comes to choir excited to learn new music. We can't wait to see what she accomplishes this year and the rest of her choir career!


What's your major?
I am a first-year and am currently undeclared, but I hope to be a pre-med Biology major.


What inspired you to join Choir?
I have been singing in choirs since I was born. The community formed in choirs is incomparable. Each voice is unique, but every individual voice must come together to create a beautiful piece.

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? 
I enjoy the silly conversations shared during warm ups.


What is your favourite choir tradition so far?
I am very excited to sing at the vespers in December.


What piece are you most looking forward to performing?
I am most excited to sing Saro. This piece breaks away from the more classical format I am used to and has a lovely interlacing of voices which portrays its emotional longing.


What will you be doing with Yonce?
Yonce and I have hosted a prospective student and will be hanging out at the Hoop together.



Comments

Popular Posts