Choirbee of the Week: Alex Hussey '22


Congrats to our newest Choirbee of the Week Alex Hussey! Alex is a first-year and a new member of the choir, but that doesn't stop her from being a leading voice when she can. Her experience in her high school choir with one of our pieces, Chikala le Pong Pong, helped us be concert ready for Alumnae Achievement Awards this past weekend. Thank you Alex(I hope we made you proud)! 

What's your major? 
I am undecided but for now I am interested in International Relations, and would love to take environmental science and education classes.


What inspired you to join Choir? 
I joined choir because I had so much fun in my highschool choir and I think it is an amazing community of people.

What has been your favorite part of choir so far?

 I really love the energy of choir! Dr. G and EBoard are fun and friendly so it gives people a space to relax and just enjoy singing together.

What piece are you most looking forward to performing? 
I am excited about performing the Requiem. I have never preformed a song quite like it, and I think we have the opportunity to sing something really beautiful and impactful. 

What will you be doing with Yonce? 

Yonce and I chilled and did some doodling for Inktober while drinking some fall tea.


Comments

Popular Posts