Meet the officers: Julia Regier

Happy Tuesday, everyone! 
In this third installment of our “meet the officers” blog series, we would like to introduce you to one of our Co-Vice Presidents -- who also happens to double as one of our Business Managers -- Julia Regier! Last year, Julia, a Choir Scholar, has conducted the choir on occasion and has soloed in English and Korean (not an easy language) during our performances at home and abroad.

Introduce yourself!
My name is Julia Regier and I'm in the class of 2018! I am a philosophy major & music minor, from Belmont, MA. I am the choir's Co-Vice President/Business Manager--basically, I manage the choir's finances, and do whatever else I can to lead the group and spread choirlove.

What have you been up to this summer?
This summer, I have been chilling in my hometown, working hard/hardly working at a restaurant and taking a computer science class at Harvard Summer School. I've had plenty of fun, too vacationing in Connecticut, visiting a friend in Alabama and traveling to Tennessee. And, of course, re-reading the Harry Potter series from start to finish.

When you’re not singing Ave Maria, what are you jamming out to?
I've mostly been relaxing to my Avett Brothers Pandora station. But Andy Grammar's summer hit, whatever it's called (the "nah nah honey I'm good" one), is definitely my jam.

What are you looking forward to this year with the choir?
I am so excited for everything choir-related in the upcoming year, but especially for our tour, because that was such a highlight of my year last year!

And for fun, if you were to wield a super power, what would it be?
Flight.

Comments

Popular Posts