Meet the Choirbee of the Week: Rachel!

  1. Hometown: Los Angeles, California
  2.  Favorite musical artist: Sam Smith (is bae!)
  3. Favorite song to put you in a happy mood: Black Mambo by Glass Animals
  4. Who would star in a film made about your life? Even though she totally doesn’t look like me, Natalie Portman.
  5. What’s the last book you read for fun? The Little Prince by Antoine Saint-Exupéry
  6. What’s a song that always gets stuck in your head? For some inexplicable reason, Pretty Women gets stuck in my head.
  7. What is something you can’t live without? Besides water and air, I can’t live without Spotify; it provides the soundtrack to my entire life.
  8. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? I would definitely brunch with Diane Sawyer to get her take on journalism and television as well as ask her for advice on how to age gracefully.
  9. What’s your favorite food? To quote myself: “my favourite food is food.”
  10. Who is your personal hero/heroine: My personal hero is Maya Angelou.
  11. What movie could you watch over and over? The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
  12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? This is an incredibly difficult question, but if I had to choose, I would visit the Alhambra in Spain.
  13. If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why? I would so go to the 1920s just to put on a dress like Daisy and dance to jazz music.
  14. What is your favorite word? Anon
  15.  Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you is: Am I naked or not? Because I have a scar on my right side, running along my ribs. How? I fell down the stairs.
  16. Why is a raven like a writing desk? And my spoon is too big.


Comments

Popular Posts