Meet the Choirbee of the Week: Abbey!


  1. Hometown: Manchester, VT
  2. Favorite musical artist: Green Day
  3. Favorite song to put you in a happy mood: Beverly Hills - Weezer
  4. Who would star in a film made about your life? Emma Watson
  5. What’s the last book you read for fun? The Blood of Olympus – Rick Riordan
  6. What’s a song that always gets stuck in your head? Are You Gonna Be My Girl? - Jet
  7. What is something you can’t live without? My laptop
  8. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? Jane Austen because she’s awesome and I want to discuss her books with her!
  9. What’s your favorite food? Pasta
  10. Who is your personal hero/heroine: J.K Rowling
  11. What movie could you watch over and over? The Matrix
  12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Russia or Hogwarts
  13. If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why? I can’t pick! It’d be cool to see 1800s Europe, or Ancient Greece, or Kiev Rus.
  14. What is your favorite word? Atrocious.
  15. Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you is: I’m not sure!
  16. Why is a raven like a writing desk? All I can think of when I see this riddle is Edgar Allen Poe.

Comments

Popular Posts