Meet the Choirbee of the Week: Jane!

  1. Hometown: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
  2. Favorite musical artist: I don’t really know, but I really like Wicked and the cast recording I have has Idina Menzel, so maybe her.
  3. Favorite song to put you in a happy mood: I don’t know, I really listen to audiobooks most of the time.
  4. Who would star in a film made about your life? Again I don’t really know about actors. Stop asking so many pop culture things.
  5. What’s the last book you read for fun? Right now I’m reading The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson, and its super good.
  6. What’s a song that always gets stuck in your head? John The Revelator
  7. What is something you can’t live without? A good night’s sleep
  8. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? Probably J.K Rowling so I could gush about how important Harry Potter has been to me and ask her about characters and stuff.
  9. What’s your favorite food? There are so many good ones, some form of chocolate probably.
  10. Who is your personal hero/heroine: Keladry of Mindelan, she’s a character in a book by Tamora Pierce
  11. What movie could you watch over and over? Lord of the Rings (especially with the extras)
  12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? I would go to Wales and visit old castles and drink tea.
  13. If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why? It depends on the rules, if I can interact with the past the chances or causing a paradox are too high.
  14. What is your favorite word? Hypocrisy, because it sounds like a type of government run by hippos.
  15. Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you is: I like the show My Little Pony.
  16. Why is a raven like a writing desk? Poe wrote on both  

Comments

  1. "Stop asking so many pop culture things" ha ha ha ha! I <3 you Jane!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts