Choirbee of the Week: Isabelle!

Meet Isabelle, our Choirbee of the Week! She is a senior from New York City.



Isabelle and the Bee on an adventure across campus!



Is there any significance to your name?
I am secretly Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
An astrophysicist

Strangest food you ever ate:
Nsima (I had it when I went to Malawi five years ago.)

Place you want to visit:
Indonesia

Last song you listened to:
“If You Leave” by Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark

When I’m stressed out I like to:
Listen to eighties new wave music!

The childhood toy I always wanted, but never got:
A bust of Dante Alighieri

Pet Peeve:
Socks with sandals

Guilty Pleasure:
Brooks Brothers polos

Favorite Broadway musical:
New Yorkers don’t go to musicals...

Favorite sound:
Whistling

Favorite thing about Wellesley:
Grade deflation!

Playdoh or silly putty:
Silly putty

Apples or oranges:
Apples

Rain or snow:
Snow

Letters or e-mail:
E-mail

Tea or coffee:
Tea

Anything else you think the choir should know!:
I love candy. I even went trick or treating in the ville! I am also very into fashion photography and carry a camera everywhere I go.


Comments

Popular Posts