Choirbee of the Week CONNIE '24!

Connie Tian is a returning bee and a sincere choirbee of the week! Connie is a role model for everyone in choir, and an extremely reliable member! Connie's eyes are always on DG and we can all tell Connie knows the music front to back. Keep reading to learn more! :)

What is your name?

"Connie Tian"

What are your rose (great memory), bud (what you’re looking forward to), and thorn (not so great memory) from the year so far!

"Rose: One of my favorite memories so far has got to be the fake snow during our performance of Sleigh Ride in December. It really helped make the atmosphere funny and festive! I could barely hold in my laughter. Though I didn't stay for the cleanup, which I'm sure must have been a bit rough considering just how much fake snow we used... But hopefully it was worth it?

Bud: I'm looking forward to performing music in front of even more audiences in the coming months!

Thorn: The only time I've ever been late to rehearsal (no one's fault but my own) was when I somehow managed to mix up the rehearsal location twice and had to walk all the way across campus three times (PNW –> Chapel –> Jewett). And it was on my birthday, no less! But after that little mishap, the rehearsal went smoothly as ever. :)"

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? (this could be anything, a favorite aspect like singing or bonding, a magical music moment, or what you’re excited for!

"I always say that my favorite part about singing is all types of different individuals coming together to create unity in the form of music. It really truly feels like something special is being created in those moments." 

What is your favorite spot on campus?

"Unfortunately I am boring and it is my dorm room."

If you could invent your own class at Wellesley, what would it be and why?

"I will literally take any opportunity to talk about Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1818) as it's my favorite book of all time. So perhaps something to do with that?"

Comments

Popular Posts