Choirbee of the Week: Azalea Sun '21

This week we are giving the title of "Choirbee of the Week" to Azalea Sun '21! Even though she has been puttering around campus on crutches, she comes to rehearsal with a smile, ready to sing. This past week, she proved herself to be a thoughtful friend as well, asking the choir to sing "Happy Birthday!" for a friend of hers.

1. Where are you originally from?
I am from Beijing, China.


2. What is your major?

I am thinking about environmental studies but still not sure yet. 

3. Who is your all-time favorite musical artist?

Pentatonix.

4. What is a song that always gets stuck in your head?

It changes over time...

5. What is your favorite piece the Choir has performed this year? Why?

Stars. It is delicate and beautiful. I am really looking forward to adding the glass sounds! Could I be one of them?

6.Who is your personal hero/heroine?

I don't think I have one. At least, not yet.

7. What is your favorite spot to hang out on campus?

I haven't got the chance to really explore campus yet... but so far would be the Leaky Beaker area in the science center. 

8. What is something you can’t live without?
A shelf full of snacks in my room!


9. What’s your favorite food?

Meat and vegetable buns made by grandma! 

10. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why?

My grandma and grandpa. I really wish I could have more time with them. They always rise early in the morning, probably never had a brunch before. 

11. What movie could you watch over and over?

The series of Sherlock from BBC. (I've already watched every single episode three times!)

12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?

Sahara Desert and Amazon rain forest. The two places that I can't really explore...

13.What is your favorite thing about the Wellesley College Choir?

Everyone is so supportive and kind! The Choir really feels like family for me, where I have great friends who also sing so beautifully! 

14. What is your favorite word?

Enchanted.

15. Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you is:

I am afraid of heights and taking roller coasters...

Comments

Popular Posts