Choirbee of the Week: Grace!


Meet our Choirbee of the Week, Grace! She is a first-year from Madison, WI.


Grace and the Bee! Looks like they had an adventure this weekend.


Is there any significance to your name?
My great-grandmother was named Grace.

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
A Veterinarian

Strangest food you ever ate:
A deep-fried oreo.

Place you want to visit:
France

Last song you listened to:
Juke Box Hero

When I’m stressed out I like to:
Go running!

The childhood toy I always wanted, but never got:
An Easy Bake oven.

Pet Peeve:
When my mechanical pencils run out of lead in the middle of a sentence.

Guilty Pleasure:
Watching Glee

Favorite Broadway musical:
This is awful, but I’m not sure that I have one!

Favorite sound:
Cello

Favorite thing about Wellesley:
My History of India class with Professor Rao.

Playdoh or silly putty:
Playdoh.

Apples or oranges:
Apples.

Rain or snow:
Snow.

Letters or e-mail:
Letters.

Tea or coffee:
It depends on whether I have an 8:30 class or not.

Comments

Popular Posts