Choirbee of the Week Sofia, '26!!!

 

Sofia Gonzalez is a newbee and a fantastic addition to the choir! They always show up ready to learn music, have a fun time during rehearsals, and she's phenomenal at holding down the Alto 2 fort! Learn more about her down below!

Name, class year and pronouns (if comfortable)

"Sofia Gonzalez, 2026, she/they"

What is your rose (great memory), bud (what you’re looking forward to), and thorn (not so great memory) from the year so far!

"Seeing the stars and making s'mores in New Hampshire, looking forward to learning cool music, waking up late for my 8:30 lab lol"

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? (this could be anything, a favorite aspect like singing or bonding, a magical music moment, or what you’re excited for)

"Getting to sing, I had to drop choir in high school and I really missed it, so I'm so happy I get to do it again!"

What is your favorite spot on campus?

"The boardwalk by the lake!"

If you could invent your own class at Wellesley, what would it be and why?

"Cooking class, just so I could make my students say they've got spaghetti due at 11:59."


Comments

Popular Posts