Choirbee of the Week AINSLEIGH '22!

Ainsleigh Winget is a senior choirbee who is a lovely asset to our ensemble! She is one of the sweetest people you will meet and a very deserving choirbee. Her solo at the A Cappella concert was stunning! Read on for more about Ainsleigh! :)



What is your name, class year and pronouns?

"My Name is Ainsleigh Winget, class of 2022 she/her."

What is your rose (great memory), bud (what you’re looking forward to), and thorn (not so great memory) from the year so far!

"My favorite memory was our amazing choir tour in Puerto Rico. I'm looking forward to graduation and senior week. And my not so great memory was having to leave the first semester early and missing my last Vespers :("

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? (this could be anything, a favorite aspect like singing or bonding, a magical music moment, or what you’re excited for!

"My favorite part of choir has been the two great tours I got to go on and the opportunity to sing with so many wonderful sibs." 

What is your favorite spot on campus?

"My favorite spot on campus is Pendleton West."

If you could invent your own class at Wellesley, what would it be and why?

"If I could make a class on campus it would be a cooking class, because I love learning how to make new things and getting a break from Wellesley Fresh :)"

Comments

Popular Posts