Choirbee of the Week: Moira Johnston

This week's Choirbee of the Week is Moira Johnston! Moira is a senior Alto 2. She did the choir proud by stepping up at the Alto sectional, leading the group fearlessly through the music for our Annual Baum Memorial Spring Concert.  Here's to you, Moira!


 1. Where are you originally from? Los Angeles, California
2. What is your major? English and Creative Writing
3. Who is your all-time favorite musical artist? I have no idea, I have way too many, so I'm gonna answer the question I'm making up which is: Who is the artist/album that makes you smily and happy inside? Fun. 'Aim and Ignite'
4. What is a song that always gets stuck in your head? Would You? from "Singin' in the Rain" (the real answer is "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" but just the guitar riff).
5. What is your favorite piece the Choir has performed this year? Why? "Hold On," because First Year memories!
6.Who is your personal hero/heroine? I admire so many women I can't think of one; basically who stands up for herself and others on a daily basis, I'll call her a hero.
7. What is your favorite spot to hang out on campus? Founders library (in the English Department) or the benches by the lake.
8. What is something you can’t live without? Stories.
9. What’s your favorite food? A variety of Meats. Or some dank sushi.
10. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? My dad, because I miss him.
11. What movie could you watch over and over? "I Love You, Man" (or "Take Me Out to the Ballgame").
12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Bath, England (Ofc).
13.What is your favorite thing about the Wellesley College Choir? That I've met my closest Wellesley friends through Choir.
14. What is your favorite word? Pithy
15. Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you is: I'm Jewish!

Comments

Popular Posts