Choirbee of the Week TRISHA '25!

Trisha Lopez is our newbee choirbee of the week! She is always on top of her music and was one of the first to memorize it all! She sings a fabulous "Mi Viejo San Juan" solo with passion and style. Her positive attitude brings joy to everyone around her. Learn more about her below! :)


What is your name, class year and pronouns?

"Trisha Lopez, 2025, prospective Biological Sciences major, she/her."

What is your rose (great memory), bud (what you’re looking forward to), and thorn (not so great memory) from the year so far!

"My roses would be meeting new friends (like Carleen, who took the picture of me with Yonce!) and singing Abendlied (I adore that piece with my whole heart, and I’m proud to be a mezzo soprano 1😤). My bud is Puerto Rico! And I have no thorns yet!"

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? (this could be anything, a favorite aspect like singing or bonding, a magical music moment, or what you’re excited for!

"I love the fact that we sing such a diverse set of songs from so many different cultures! My favorite pieces so far are Abendlied and La Bruja!" 

What is your favorite spot on campus?

"The Tower Court lawn. It has such a beautiful view of the lake, and I'm surrounded by Tower's gorgeous architecture!"

If you could invent your own class at Wellesley, what would it be and why?

"Music as medicine. I'm interested in pursuing a career in healthcare, and I'm interested in learning more about the therapeutic effects that music can have on patients, since it has proven to be a beneficial therapy for some people!"

Comments

Popular Posts