CHRISTINA '25 is our choirbee of the week!

Newbee Christina Rim is our amazing choirbee of the week! She is always attentive and engaged during rehearsals, and stays strong in her section while contributing a truly positive energy! She knows her music and is always social and friendly to other choirbees. We love it, Christina! Learn more about her below. :)

What is your name and pronouns?

"My name is Christina Rim and I use she/her/hers pronouns."

What are your rose (great memory), bud (what you’re looking forward to), and thorn (not so great memory) from the year so far!

"Rose: I’ve met so many amazing people at Wellesley and made great friends. Bud: I’m looking forward to when Sev Green is covered in snow and we can go sledding. Thorn: Midterms have been blah but we’re at the end of them, thankfully."

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? (this could be anything, a favorite aspect like singing or bonding, a magical music moment, or what you’re excited for!

"I love singing in the Chapel. I’ve only ever sung in a space with those acoustics a couple of times, so being able to sing in Chapel is amazing. I also really love Chambers. :)" 

What is your favorite spot on campus?

"My favorite spot on campus is probably the window seat in the Sev common room."

If you could invent your own class at Wellesley, what would it be and why?

"I would invent a class about mac and cheese. It would probably be the evolution of mac and cheese and different types/versions of it. It would also be a very good excuse to eat mac and cheese way more often."

Comments

Popular Posts