Choirbee of the week: ๐ŸGrace Turner '22 ๐Ÿ


Congratulations to our newest Choirbee of the week Grace Turner! Grace is  Newbee and First-year who is planning on majoring in English and is also on the pre-med track. This past week She was so helpful as a part of the social committee at choir Valentine's Day. Grace helped decorate bags for all of the members of the choir, helped with set up for the festivities, and had the kind of positive vibes we need for coir events to go smoothly! We're so lucky to have her!
Year and major: 2023. Right now I'm an English major also on the pre-med track 

What inspired you to join Choir?
I loved choir in high school and high school choir gave me my best friends, so I wanted to continue that same community in college. Choir also allows me to continue my music education which I would not get to otherwise

What has been your favorite part of choir so far?
I think my favorite part of choir was our performance during Family and Freinds Weekend because my grandparents came and they were so in awe of our choir (they even cried during "Saro") which made me so proud to be a part of something so awesome.

What piece are you most looking forward to performing?
I am most looking forward to performing "Abendleid" because I sang that song in high school, so it is very special to have my two choir experiences meet. 

What will you be doing with Yonce?
Yonce has been chilling with my stuffed moose, Cazzie. Yonce and I also watched the Bachelor and she wants Madison to win too even though we both know that she is too good for Peter. Here's a picture of us when Peter told Madison that he loves her.


Comments

Popular Posts