Choirbee of the Week: Eunbie Coe '20

Let's here it for Eunbie Coe '20! She is our Choirbee of the Week for leading the Soprano II's through sectionals. With her musical skills, she was able to smooth out wrinkles in the Soprano II section, keeping rehearsal fun and light the whole time. Let's get to know her better!


Eunbie and the Bee!
1. Where are you originally from?
Los Angeles, California.

2. What is your major?
Economics.

3. Who is your all-time favorite musical artist?
Claude Debussy.

4. What is a song that always gets stuck in your head?
"I Got Rhythm" by George Gershwin right now.

5. What is your favorite piece the Choir has performed this year? Why?
I love Illumina le tenebre because it highlights the most beautiful qualities of our female-range choir and sounded amazing in the church at Vilnies University.

6. Who is your personal hero/heroine?
Elon Musk. A successful entrepreneur, businessman, and environmentalist. The big three all in one.

7. What is your favorite spot to hang out on campus?
The Baroque Spanish art gallery at the Davis.

8. What is something you can't live without?
Google apps - Calendar specifically.

9. What's your favorite food?
Chocolate.

10. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why?
This is a question I never learned how to answer so I am just hoping it doesn't end up being publicized. Legit I was asked this question in an interview once and I just kind of skipped over it.

11. What movie could you watch over and over?
Coraline.

12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
Japan.

13. What is your favorite thing about the Wellesley College Choir?
The family aspect.

14. What is your favorite word?
My high school roommate told me I said the word "issue" a lot.

15. Something people wouldn't guess by looking at you is:
I was picked up by a Lithuanian man once.

Comments

Popular Posts