Choirbee of the Week: Annabel Springer '21

Our Choir Bee of the Week is Annabel Springer ‘21! Despite the rain and the cold, Annabel, a member of the publicity committee, stepped up as a team player and chalked multiple times at multiple locations across campus to help stir up a large crowd for our Dober Concert. Let’s meet Annabel!

Annabel posing with the Bee!
1. Where are you originally from?
I’m originally from Winchester, MA. 

2. What is your major?
I’m planning on majoring in Political Science. 

3. Who is your all-time favorite musical artist?
My all time favorite musical artist is Jack Johnson (and my dad - Tom Springer!). 

4. What is a song that always gets stuck in your head? 
A song that always gets stuck in my head is Gorgeous by Taylor Swift. 

5. What is your favorite piece the Choir has performed this year? Why?
My favorite piece Choir has performed this year is Stars, because we had the opportunity to work with the composer, Eriks, and he was so fun and insightful. 

6. Who is your personal hero/heroine? Some of my personal heroines are Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Shirley Chisholm, and my mom.

7. What is your favorite spot to hang out on campus? 
My favorite spot to study on campus is Clapp and my favorite place to hang out is at Lulu.

8. What is something you can’t live without? 
I can't live without my family and friends :) 

9. What’s your favorite food?
My favorite foods are smoothies and apple pie.

10. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why?
If I could have a fancy brunch with anyone, living or dead, I would have brunch with the “Founding Fathers” of the US. I'm taking a history class right now about the American Revolution, and I'm curious about what they would think of the modern world order, and how they would envision the Constitution functioning in its current context.

11. What movie could you watch over and over? 
I could watch (and do watch) all of the Harry Potter movies over and over, but I always say my favorite movie is Good Will Hunting.

12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
If I could visit any place in the world, I would go to South America. I really want to visit Argentina, Brazil, and Chile.

13. What is your favorite thing about the Wellesley College Choir?
My favorite thing about the Wellesley College Choir is the fun we have during rehearsal and the close friends I have made.

14. What is your favorite word?
My favorite word is idiosyncratic.

15. Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you is:
Something people wouldn't guess by looking at me is: I'm a middle child - you could guess this if you talked to me though, go middles!!!

Comments

Popular Posts