This Week's Choirbee of the Week: Edilia Foster!

This week's Choirbee of the Week is Edilia Foster! Edilia is a first year member of choir in the Alto One section. She joined us on this year's spring tour throughout the Northeast and really gave it her all! We've loved getting to know Edilia throughout the course of the past year, and we know you will too!

1. Where are you originally from? I'm originally from Los Angeles.
2. What is your major? I'm probably going to be a Philosophy major, but everything's still up in the air.
3. Who is your all-time favorite musical artist? I actually don't have favorite things, because my likes and dislikes change constantly, but it would probably be Ella Fitzgerald.
4. What is a song that always gets stuck in your head?  I'm a little tea pot is on a constant loop in my head.
5. What is your favorite piece the Choir has performed this year? Why? I really like Magnificat because it's so grand (there really is no other word for it) and has a very big presence.
6.Who is your personal hero/heroine?  No one, because everyone is great in their own right. 
7. What is your favorite spot to hang out on campus?  My favorite spot is the stretch of hallway directly to the left of my door.
8. What is something you can’t live without? I cannot live without See's butterscotch lollipops. I'm hooked.
9. What’s your favorite food? (see 8) 
10. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? Thomas Jefferson so I could get his autograph for Ava.
11. What movie could you watch over and over? Kill Bill.
12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?  Los Angeles. I really like home.
13.What is your favorite thing about the Wellesley College Choir?  I like that everyone's really nice.
14. What is your favorite word? Penultimate. I think it's funny somebody put the effort into creating a word that essentially means really close to the bottom.
15. Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you is: I really like to scare people.

Comments

Popular Posts