Choirbee of the Week: Maggie Calmer!

Today, the choirbee we're featuring is Maggie Calmer! Maggie is a junior Soprano 1 with the voice and personality of an angel. She was nominated by another choirbee for being exceptionally welcoming to our guests from the University of Pennsylvania Glee Club last weekend and always making everyone in choir feel at home, and we couldn't agree more. Here's to you, Maggie!

1. Hometown: Queens, NY
2. Favorite musical artist: Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Rihanna
3. Favorite song to put you in a happy mood: currently Broccoli by Lil Yachty
4. Who would star in a film made about your life? ME :) nobody else looks like me, and I consider myself a talented actress.
5. What’s the last book you read for fun? Who Fears Death by Nnedi Okorafor
6. What’s a song that always gets stuck in your head? Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics
7. What is something you can’t live without? SELTZER
8. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? Gina Rodriguez because she is hilarious and smart!!!
9. What’s your favorite food? Wow... I literally eat everything. But probably sushi/raw fish!
10. Who is your personal hero/heroine? My maternal grandma :)
11. What movie could you watch over and over? BRIDESMAIDS
12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? The Yucatan Peninsula
13. If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why? THE FUTURE.
14. What is your favorite word? "Alas" or "Truly"
15. Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you is: To my shock and surprise, most of my friends/acquaintances have told me that when they first encountered me, they perceived me as cold or intimidating :( So, I guess people can't tell that I am very friendly and love to meet new people when they look at me!

Comments

Popular Posts