Choirbee of the Week: Gracie Jones!

This week's Choirbee of the Week is Gracie Jones! Gracie is always really positive and enthusiastic at rehearsals and choir events.  This week, she was a big help on the Publicity Committee, checking in with Taylor to make sure she got every detail of her chalk spam right. Congrats on your chalking debut, Gracie, you are a breath of fresh air!


1. Hometown: Globe, AZ
2. Favorite musical artist: Regina Spektor
3. Favorite song to put you in a happy mood: Most anything by the Beach Boys!
4. Who would star in a film made about your life? Me!
5. What’s the last book you read for fun? A Separate Peace by John Knowles
6. What’s a song that always gets stuck in your head? The Up theme song
7. What is something you can’t live without? Food and friends
8. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? Lin-Manuel Miranda because he's so astoundingly talented with words and also seems so energetic and passionate about creating new and interesting intellectual, musical things, etc.!
9. What’s your favorite food? Tortellini, lasagna, ravioli, or burritos of all flavors, and ice cream.
10. Who is your personal hero/heroine? My eighth grade teacher/good friend/family Ms. Chris who is the most amazing woman I know.
11. What movie could you watch over and over? How to Train Your Dragon.
12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Probably some scenic place in Alaska to see the northern lights or Bora Bora, this island that looks just like the one in The Incredibles.
13. If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why? I like where I am right now, but maybe the 1950's or 1960's, if it could only be for dance and music and early rock and roll and not the social injustice of the times.
14. What is your favorite word? Aeolian.

15. Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you is: That my hair used to be completely straight from the time I got my first bob in kindergarten until it started getting wavy again in eighth grade. Also, because of that bob, people used to think I looked like Dora the Explorer and gave me Dora toys for my birthday, which I had to grimace and say, "Thank you," because I did not, in fact, like Dora.

Comments

Popular Posts