Choirbee of the week...Kendrick!


 Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT

Favorite musical artist: Right now, I really like Tyrone Wells

Favorite song to put you in a happy mood: Glitter in the Air by P!nk

Who would star a film made about your life? People tell me I look like Jodi Foster so…

Last book you read (for fun!): Bomb by Steve Sheinkin

One thing you can’t live without: songs

 If you could have dinner with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? Queen

Elizabeth I so I could ask her how she really felt about things and what her true motivations

were.

Favorite food: Sushi

Personal hero/heroine: anyone who gets a lot of attention or has a lot of money but still leads

a normal, productive life and doesn’t draw a lot of attention to him or herself.

What movie could you watch over and over? While You Were Sleeping

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? I really wanted to go to

Norway when I was abroad, but I ran out of time so I would go there.

What exotic pet would you like to have? A python

If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why? 

Anytime significant things happened in history so I could see how people reacted and if they

realized the significance.

 If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Flying

 Favorite word: bookkeeper

 Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you: I can’t whistle which is unfortunate.

This or that:

Early bird or night owl? Night owl, but I really want to become a morning person.

Would you rather go back in time and meet your great grandparents, or go into the future and 

meet your great grandchildren? Future

Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour? Fly. There

would be fewer obstacles and cooler views

Winter or summer? Summer, but not where its humid.

Beach or pool? Beach

Chocolate or vanilla? Swirl.

Rain or snow? Rain.

Comments

Popular Posts