Choirbee of the week...Julie!

Before we left for Thanksgiving break, our choirbee of the week was Julie!
Check out Julie's auction item, a set of hand-folded origami cards and envelopes!
http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/2539/auctions/12172/auction_items/259807
Hometown: Santa Cruz, CA

 Favorite song to put you in a happy mood: Right now “It’s Time” by Imagine Dragons. It changes frequently.

Who would star a film made about your life? Zooey Deschanel

Last book you read (for fun!): A Discovery of Witches

One thing you can’t live without: Singing. It makes for some serious issues when I get sick.

If you could have dinner with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? Ella Fitzgerald. She is awesome.

 Do you have any pets? Yes, 2 dogs and 5 cats.

 Favorite food: It’s a tie between cheese and chocolate.

 What movie could you watch over and over? Secretariat.

 If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Europe. I’ve never been there.

 If you could have a superpower, what would it be? I would have laser vision.

 Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you: I tend to space out and walk into walls.

This or that:
Early bird or night owl? Neither. I would prefer to be asleep all of the time.

Would you rather go back in time and meet your great grandparents, or go into the future and meet your great grandchildren? I think I would travel into the future because I wouldn’t want to run the risk of changing the past and either changing my reality or creating a time paradox. Yes, I do watch too much Doctor Who.

Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour? Run at 100 miles per hour.

Winter or summer? Summer.

Beach or pool? Beach.

Chocolate or vanilla? If it is ice cream, vanilla. Otherwise, chocolate.


Rain or snow? Snow.


Comments

Popular Posts