Meet...Kellen Kartub, our tour manager!


Hometown:  Manhattan Beach

Favorite musical artist:  This is a tough one…my go to’s would be Blondie, Queen, and Fankie Valli and the Four Seasons.  

Favorite song to put you in a happy mood:  “Honeybee” by Steam Powered Giraffes

Who would star a film made about your life?  Someone told me they would cast Ann Hathaway?
So….her? A google search revealed that young Nancy Kwon and I look a little alike.

Last book you read (for fun!):  Hog Father by Terry Pratchet

 One thing you can’t live without:  Sunshine

 If you could have dinner with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why?   Glen T. Seaborg.  1.  He is a great chemist. 2.  I like his last name.  3.  It would make my friends insanely jealous.

Do you have any pets?  Well my family and I raised monarch butterfly caterpillars at the end of summer, so kind of.  As of today two are still chrysalises and one just hatched!

Favorite food: Sushi! Enchiladas! Avocados! Chocolate!

Personal hero/heroine: Everyone I meet at Wellesley: students, faculty, staff, etc.

What movie could you watch over and over?  Lord of the Rings!!!

 If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?  Japan

What exotic pet would you like to have?  A sea otter!  Or a baby red panda!

If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why?  I would travel back to the American Revolution because that is my favorite timer period.

 If you could have a superpower, what would it be?  Water Bending

 Favorite word: Cornucopia or cacophony

Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you:  That I am 3/8 Japanese, 1/8 Filipino, ¼ German, and ¼ Russian

This or that:
Early bird or night owl?  Night Owl

Would you rather go back in time and meet your great grandparents, or go into the future and meet your great grandchildren?  Back to the future!

Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour?  Flying

Winter or summer?  Endless Summer

Beach or pool?  BEACH!!!!!!!!!! You can’t stand-up paddle in a pool.

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate

Rain or snow?  Depends on the weather conditions.  Raining in 60 degree weather?  Cool.  Snow in 60 degree weather?  Even cooler.  Freezing windy rain?  Not cool.
 
TV shows or movies?  Tough choice, I would say movies though.

Comments

Popular Posts