Choirbee of the Week: Violet!


Meet Violet, our Choirbee of the Week! She is a first-year from Shanghai, China.





Is there any significance to your name?
YES! I picked Violet as my English name when I was in the junior high school, because I like the color Violet and it begins with my favorite letter “V”:D

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Teacher

Strangest food you ever ate:
Preserved eggs

Place you want to visit:
Switzerland (will go this summer:) and Fiji.

Last song you listened to:
Today is a Fairytale (Taylor Swift)

When I’m stressed out I like to:
Bite my lower lip

The childhood toy I always wanted, but never got:
A little ride-on car

Favorite Broadway musical:
The Phantom of the Opera

Favorite sound:
Xylophone (and the voice of my favorite singer Fish Leong:)

Favorite thing about Wellesley:
When it is sunny, I love walking around the Lake Waban and appreciating the gorgeous campus.

Playdoh or silly putty:
Playdoh

Apples or oranges:
Oranges

Rain or snow:
Snow

Letters or e-mail:
e-mail….actually I love text messages more XD

Tea or coffee:
DEFINITELY TEA! I love everything about Matcha.

Anything else you think the choir should know!
I love hamster!



Comments

Popular Posts