Choirbee of the Week: Laura!

Meet Laura, our Choirbee of the Week! She's a first-year from Haiku, Maui, HI!
 





Is there any significance to your name?
It’s my aunt’s (dad’s sister’s) name!

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
An archeologist or a writer.

Strangest food you ever ate:
Chicken feet (in Peru).

Place you want to visit:
Prague

Last song you listened to:
Next Girl by The Black Keys

When I’m stressed out I like to:
write poetry or prose and listen to music

The childhood toy I always wanted, but never got:
A trampoline

Pet Peeve:
People who tailgate  

Guilty Pleasure:
Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies

Favorite Broadway musical:
Phantom of the Opera

Favorite sound:
Tropical rainstorms

Favorite thing about Wellesley:
All the amazing people and professors!

Playdoh or silly putty:
Playdoh

Apples or oranges:
Apples

Rain or snow:
Snow

Letters or e-mail:
Letters

Tea or coffee:
Coffee

Anything else you think the choir should know!:
I was born and raised in Hawaii, I’ve traveled to twelve countries, I’m fluent in Spanish, I’m a published poet and I’m working on a novel.


Comments

Popular Posts