Choirbee of the Week, NEWBEE Anya!

This week's choirbee of the week is newbee Anya Tseitlin! She has done an amazing job getting involved this year, including teaching the choir to count in Russian for warmups and helping us pronounce Spaseniye Sodelal. She is always on her game at rehearsals, paying attention and engaging with fellow choirbees. Her ready-to-go attitude is quite admirable! Read on to meet Anya! :)

What is your name and pronouns?

"Anya Tseitlin she/her"

What are your rose (great memory), bud (what you’re looking forward to), and thorn (not so great memory) from the year so far!

"My rose was going on a walk around Lake Waban in the rain and my bud is the Choir Tour to Puerto Rico!! My thorn is the ongoing pandemic.

What has been your favorite part of choir so far? (this could be anything, a favorite aspect like singing or bonding, a magical music moment, or what you’re excited for!

"So far, I've loved singing in person in a group again! I missed it so much." 

What is your favorite spot on campus?

"It's hard to pick, but one of my favorite spots on campus is the Green Beach.

If you could invent your own class at Wellesley, what would it be and why?

"I would create a class on the chemistry of cooking, because then I would have an excuse to make yummy food and do science at the same time :)"

Comments

Popular Posts