Choirbee of the Week: đź’™Sophia Fiorettiđź’™

Congratualtions to Sophia our newest choirbee of the week! Sophia is an alto and a Newbee and an alto that is always a leader of her section. She comes to rehearsal every day on tome with a smile on her face ready to go! We're so happy she decided to join us this year, and we hope she has a great time on her first tour ever!


What inspired you to join Choir this year?Choir has been a part of my life since third grade, so I wanted to keep it that way. I love music, and being in choir in high school brought me so many meaningful experiences, memories, and relationships, so I wanted to continue that in college.

What has been your favorite part of choir so far?My favorite moment of choir so far was performing with Lehigh. Faure’s Requiem is probably my favorite piece of music I’ve gotten to sing, and it was fun to collaborate with the Glee Club and meet new people.

What's a choir tradition you're stil looking forward to?I am so excited for tour. It seems like such a good way to bring everyone even closer while getting to see new parts of the world. I’m counting down the days until we leave!

What piece are you most looking forward to performing?I'm most looking forward most to performing Winter Sun. I just think it’s such a beautiful piece of music, and I’m excited to hear the final product.

What will you and Yonce be doing?
We will be listening to music and taking a nap! Need a break sometimes.

Comments

Popular Posts