Choirbee of the Week: Grace Venner '20


     Our very first Choirbee of the week for the 2019-2020 school year goes to Grace Venner for her leadership and guidance she showed towards the new members of the choir. As a senior and member of the choir since her first year, she was the perfect person to help start the new year off right and make all everyone feel at home and welcome in the community.

What is your major?
I'm a political science and music double major.

What inspired you to join choir?
My mom is a vocalist, and she always encouraged me to see the benefits of singing.

What was a standout moment in your choir career?
My favourite moment in choir was hearing the dulcimers on our Baltic Tour. 

What will you be doing with Yonce?
Yoncé will be taking the LSAT with me. Wish us luck! 


Comments

Popular Posts