Meet Our Choir Bee of the Week: Ciara Cheli '20

Choirbee of the Week: Ciara Cheli


  1. Where do you call home?
Arcata, CA
  1. What is a song that always gets stuck in your head?
I’m currently alternating between Mr. Brightside and Bring Me To Life.
  1. Name something (just one thing) you can't live without.
Coffee…
  1. If you were a spice, what would you be?
I would definitely be cumin -- I add it to almost everything I cook!
  1. What movie could you watch over and over?
Bride & Prejudice, because I love Aishwarya Rai.
  1. What is your favourite word?
Ubiquitous
  1. What is your favourite piece the Choir has performed this year? Why?
I really enjoy singing Bachuri le’an tisa, and am looking forward to hearing it in the Chapel for Dober!
  1. Who is your personal hero/heroine?
I have many, but Michelle Obama is very high on my list.
  1. If you could create a new Crayola (crayon) colour, what would you name it?
Blue Velvet, after the Ella Fitzgerald song
  1. If you could have any view outside your dorm room window, what would it be?
I honestly miss being able to see the mountains from my house, so I’d probably add a mountain range behind Lake Waban. :)

Comments

Popular Posts