Meet Our First Choir Bee of the Year: Genevieve Welch '22


  1. Where do you call home?
Portland, Maine
  1. What is a song that always gets stuck in your head?
“I wanna swing from the chandelie-eeer!” (Chadelier, Sia)
  1. Name something (just one thing) you can't live without.
Earbuds
  1. What's your favorite food/dish?
Dark chocolate (any and all)
  1. If you could have a dinner party with anyone (living or dead) who would be there and why?
Audra McDonald because she has the voice of a goddess, and an interesting life story to match. Eleanor Roosevelt because who wouldn’t want to hear from such a powerful historical female leader? And Greg Kurstin, a music producer who churns out hundreds of pop hits, simply because I’d love to pick his brain.
  1. What movie could you watch over and over?
Juno
  1. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
Italy!
  1. What is your favorite thing about the Wellesley College Choir so far?
I love the community of people who are all so excited about music! I’m amazed by how supportive and welcoming the group is. It’s like I’ve joined a little family, and I feel so lucky to be a part of it!
  1. What is your favourite word?
Clandestinely

  1. Something people wouldn't guess by looking at you is:
    I’m really interested in electronic music and recording!

Comments

Popular Posts