Choirbee of the Week: Jen Lyon-Mackie '18

Jen Lyon-Mackie '18 is kicking off our spring semester as the first Choirbee of the Week! While most of us roll in for rehearsal five minutes beforehand, Jen was helping the officers set up the chairs. She is a complete team player who is generous with her time. Let's get to know Jen!

Jen Lyon-Mackie '18 with our Queen Bey!
1. Where are you originally from?
Hanalei, Hawai'i.

2. What is your major?
Biology and Anthropology

3. Who is your all-time favorite musical artist?
Stevie Nicks and/or Madeline Peyroux

4. What is a song that always gets stuck in your head?
Warm ups! Any warm up. All the time.

5. What is your favorite piece the Choir has performed this year? Why?
Hard to choose, but I think Let All Mortal Flesh is my all-time favorite.

6. Who is your personal hero/heroine?
All of my incredible friends, who work so hard and accomplish so much!

7. What is your favorite spot to hang out on campus?
The spoon benches by the lake.

8. What is something you can't live without?
Good hugs.

9. What's your favorite food?
Avocados!!

10. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Childhood friends that I've lost touch with. I think it would be really interesting to see how they have changed/what they've done with their lives.

11. What movie could you watch over and over?
Lost in Translation.

12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
Anywhere in South America.

13. What is your favorite thing about the Wellesley College Choir?
I've made friendships that I might not have made otherwise, and I've expanded my knowledge and love of so many different kinds of music!

14. What is your favorite word?
Prestidigitation (don't know what it means it just sounds nice)(I'm going to look it up)

15. Something people wouldn't guess by looking at you is:
I really, really love Star Trek.

Comments

Popular Posts