Choirbee of the Week: Edie Sharon!



We are happy to announce that the semester's first Choirbee of the Week is Edie Sharon! Edie is a senior member of choir in her last semester at Wellesley (</3) and a member of the Alto 2 section. Edie came early to rehearsal last week and has been a star member of Rehearsal Committee, helping out our fabulous Rehearsal Manager Emma. Let's get to know Edie!


1. Where are you originally from? Winchester, MA
2. What is your major? Chemistry and English
3. Who is your all-time favorite musical artist? Wellesley Blue Jazz
4. What is a song that always gets stuck in your head? There is nothing in my head
5. What is your favorite piece the Choir has performed this year? Why? Personent Hodie because I've sun it for four years and I am attached
6.Who is your personal hero/heroine? Queen Elizabeth I
7. What is your favorite spot to hang out on campus? My bed
8. What is something you can’t live without? Chocolate
9. What’s your favorite food? Burritos
10. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? My grandmother because we have the same name
11. What movie could you watch over and over? Pride and Prejudice (2005)
12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? London
13.What is your favorite thing about the Wellesley College Choir? Lining up the chairs at the end of practice
14. What is your favorite word? Syzygy
15. Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you is:
I love my mom

Comments

Popular Posts