Meet the Choirbee of the Week: Lori!

  1. Hometown: Willards, Maryland
  2. Favorite musical artist: One Direction
  3. Favorite song to put you in a happy mood: "Love Don’t Live Here" by Lady Antebellum
  4. Who would star in a film made about your life? Hilary Swank with her hair dyed blond. (I have been told that I look like her. I think it’s the smile.)
  5. What’s the last book you read for fun? Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
  6. What’s a song that always gets stuck in your head? One of our choir songs from last year: "Dona Nobis Pacem" by Ralph Vaughan Williams
  7. What is something you can’t live without? Singing! J
  8. If you could have fancy brunch with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? Franz Kafka. I would want to tell him how much critical acclaim he got after his death, because his work was not well-known in his lifetime.
  9.  What’s your favorite food? Pasta
  10.  Who is your personal hero/heroine: My mother
  11.  What movie could you watch over and over? Steel Magnolias
  12.  If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Alaska, because my mom has always wanted to go there. So I would bring her along.
  13.  If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why? I would visit Britain in around the 1500s. That’s probably the farthest I could go back while still managing to understand what people are saying.
  14.  What is your favorite word? Inexplicable
  15.  Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you is: I really enjoy weight-lifting.
  16.  Why is a raven like a writing desk? Because Edgar Allan Poe wrote on it.


Comments

Popular Posts