Choirbee of the Week...Joanna!




Hometown: Bern, Switzerland

 Favorite musical artist: That's a hard question because I like / listen to so many different artists...but recently I've really been into music by a-ha

Favorite song to put you in a happy mood: Changes all the time...recently "You Are the One" or "Touchy" by a-ha

Who would star a film made about your life? Honestly, I don't know...but Jennifer Lawrence seems like she might a fun person to have in the cast :) And it would be narrated by Morgan Freeman!

Last book you read (for fun!): Wow, it's been so long I can't even remember...need to fix that!!!

One thing you can’t live without: MUSIC!!!

If you could have dinner with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why?Too many possibilities...perhaps Mozart. I've always wanted to pick his brain, understand how he heard / perceived music, and get a glimpse into his creative process.

Do you have any pets? Yes! One fluffy, long-haired cat.

 Favorite food: I'll eat pretty much anything, but Key Lime Pie is pretty high up there

Personal hero/heroine: At the risk of sounding cheesy I would have to say my mom

 What movie could you watch over and over? Probably Lord of the Rings...it never gets old

 If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Now this I truly can't answer, there are too many places I want to visit: China, Japan, Ireland, Brazil, Argentina, Iceland, South Africa, Australia, Russia, Norway, India, and many others. Basically EVERYWHERE!

What exotic pet would you like to have? Maybe a Fennec Fox...they are so cute!!!

 If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why? Maybe the Medieval period or Ancient Egypt. Both seem like artistically and culturally very interesting periods. 

If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Either invisibility or the ability to speak every single language on the planet fluently.

 Favorite word: This is a tough question to ask a linguist...I don't think I have a favorite word, but I do like "serendipity" a lot.

Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you: I once went bungee jumping

This or that:

Early bird or night owl? Definitely night owl...ever since I was an infant.

Would you rather go back in time and meet your great grandparents, or go into the future and meet your great grandchildren? Go back in time and meet my great grandparents...I like learning about people's pasts.

Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour?I've always wanted to fly, so flying at 10 miles per hour wins out.

Winter or summer? Winter! I can't deal with excessive heat and everything looks so magical in the winter when it's covered with snow! Plus my birthday is in the winter...

Beach or pool? Beach

Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla! I'm one of those weird people who doesn't really like chocolate...I know, I know...

Rain or snow? To be honest I really like both. But I guess I'll go with snow. 

Comments

Popular Posts