Choirbee of the week...Anna!



1. Hometown: Connecticut

2. Favorite musical artist: Joni Mitchell and Beyoncé

3.  Favorite song to put you in a happy mood: Grown Woman by Beyoncé

4. Who would star a film made about your life? The young Lindsay Lohan

5. Last book you read (for fun!): Calling Dr. Laura

6. One thing you can’t live without: My radio, so my roommates and I can wake up to NPR!

7. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? I would like to have dinner with Alinka Wright, who played Desdemona in Othello when the Actors From the London Stage came to Wellesley, because I really admired her work.

8. Do you have any pets? Yes, three cats: Stella, Molly, and Thelma

9. Favorite food: Pesto pasta

10. Personal hero/heroine: Eleanor Roosevelt

11. What movie could you watch over and over? Bridesmaids

12. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Valparaíso, Chile, where I hope to study abroad next Spring.

13. What exotic pet would you like to have? I wouldn't want one as a pet, but I love whales.

14. If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why? I would travel to Jane Austen's England to go to a ball.

15. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? The ability to speak any language!

16. Favorite word: Fool

17. Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you: I love to dance!



This or that:

Early bird or night owl? Night owl

Would you rather go back in time and meet your great grandparents, or go into the future and meet your great grandchildren?  Great grandparents.

Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour? Fly!

Winter or summer? I’m more of a fall and spring person.

Beach or pool? Beach!

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate-vanilla twist!

Rain or snow? Rain





Comments

Popular Posts