Choirbee of the Week...Sarah Hucklebridge!

Meet Sarah, a first year from England!

Hometown: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England.

Favorite musical artist: Laura Marling.

Favorite song to put you in a happy mood: …I don’t really think I listen to happy music.

Who would star in a film made about your life?  Carey Mulligan, maybe Emily Blunt?

Last book you read (for fun!): Saved, Edward Bond – it wasn’t very fun actually, it was a bit dark even for me.

One thing you can’t live without: Coffee, all day, every day.

 If you could have dinner with anyone (living or dead) who would it be and why? My friends back home – because they all appreciate hummus as much as me.

 Do you have any pets? A Westie called Holly, a cat called Cat, a giant goldfish that lives in the study and no one really named, some ducks… chickens… we did have an injured hedgehog for a while, but it kept chewing furniture so we gave it to the RSPCA.

 Favorite food: Specifically a Veggie Lasagna from a pub at the bottom of a mountain in the Lake District.

Personal hero/heroine: My old maths teacher Mr. Tipple.

What movie could you watch over and over? The Mummy.

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Son Doong Cave, Vietnam – It’s literally my dream.

 What exotic pet would you like to have? A monkey, that wears little blazers.

If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why? Post-Edwardian, so I could snoop around all the Downton Abbey-esque estates.

 If you could have a superpower, what would it be? To be able to mind-read.

 Favorite word: Sassy.

Something people wouldn’t guess by looking at you: I have a massive audiobook obsession.

This or that: That.

Early bird or night owl? Night owl.

Would you rather go back in time and meet your great grandparents, or go into the future and meet your great grandchildren? The future? Maybe.

Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour? Run.

Winter or summer? Winter – I like wearing coats.

Beach or pool? Beach.

Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla.

Rain or snow? Torrential rain – if I’m indoors.



Comments

Popular Posts